- Jun-06 to Jun-07 10am-7pm Tribeca Skyline Studios
Personal Styling is a two-day class that is specifically designed for aspiring personal stylists. If you live in a city where a career in high fashion or celebrity styling isn’t available to you, or your passion is to help people by developing their personal style – then perhaps a career in personal styling is for you.
During this two-day course, students will be provided with the tools needed to start their own personal styling business. This class is the perfect introduction to the career and covers a wide range of topics including creating a business plan, communicating with clients, how to conduct a closet audit, and much more.
Students will be provided with a comprehensive workbook, water, and light refreshments during this one-day course. Lunch is not provided, however there will be a one-hour break where students can leave for lunch.
- An introduction to a career in personal styling
- How to start a personal styling business
- How to market yourself as a personal stylist
- Learn to conduct a client consultation
- Shopping and styling a variety of clientele
- Policies, paperwork, and billing as a personal stylist
- Sample forms needed to run a styling business
- Getting started as a personal stylist
- Guidelines to continued success after competition of this course